Monday, July 2, 2012

Dear Monday v. 2

linking up with Megan

Dear Monday,  you were exhausting today.  I had great expectations for this afternoon but you kind of disappointed me.  I'm glad you're finally almost over so I could just move on and get closer to Saturday, which is my favorite day.

Dear Toots, I'm so sorry we didn't get to talk a lot today. I got home pretty late because of the Brigadoon practice.  Don't worry, it's just for five days.  I love you!

Dear Brigadoon Cast, I was so disappointed that we were so few today!  It was so hard to act and keep my blocking when nobody was on the stage.  I hope we'd be complete tomorrow.  

Dear Niki, I miss you.  I've been wanting to tell you that for more than a week now.  I can't write my response yet as I am so exhausted tonight but just know that I will respond.  

Dear God, thank you for another day and for always keeping all my loved ones safe and healthy.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.