1. You will know who your real friends are when there is a storm.
2. Not everyone you have lunch or coffee with is your friend. And not everyone you consider your
friend is truly your friend.
3. Some people simply don't care no matter how much they pretend to do when the storm has passed.
4. Things happen for a reason and though we don't always understand this reason, we just have to
trust the wisdom of God.
5. There are things we can control and things we can't. The only thing we can do about the things we
can't control is to let God control them for us.
I'm hoping the next learnings I will have will come from a happy experience.