Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Story of My Life : Day One of Blog Every Day in May

I saw this link-up  Jenni is having over at her blog.  The link-up is called, Blog Every Day in May.  It sounded fun so I decided to join.

I am, however, at a loss for words now.  How do I tell my life story without boring anyone?

Well, here goes.

I was born one stormy day in August many, many years ago.







My sister arrived when I was 2 and half years old.  We both studied in an exclusive school for girls from elementary to college.

I have always wanted to fall in love and live happily ever after.  That, I guess, has been my dream since I was four but having no brother and no other interaction with the opposite sex my age or close to it, you can bet I was scared of guys.  I graduated from college when I was 20, started working for a multinational financial company two months after graduation and spent a whole year avoiding eye contact with my male co-workers.

Soon after I had adjusted, I had my first date (yes, first date ever) and then my first boyfriend. I got married a year and a half after.  22 days before my 26th birthday I gave birth to a healthy baby boy, my most precious treasure.


I was young, naive, inexperienced, stubborn, insecure and had so many expectations of love and relationships.  My little boy's father didn't know how to handle me.  The marriage ended eventually.

In 2006, I decided to change the world by becoming a teacher.  I have been teaching ever since.

I didn't give up on love and happy endings.  The church and the state granted my petition for annulment.

I got married again on December 2, 2012.   It was a beautiful and gorgeous day.





Life is beautiful and the future looks promising.


Well, anyway, you might want to share with us your life story.  Link  up and join the fun.




5 comments:

  1. you look so beautiful on your wedding day!!! congratulations and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Grace! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your life story was not boring at all! :) ...and you look gorgeous on your wedding day!
    Eva @ Snappee Turtle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I didn't bore you, Eva. Thank you for your kind words.

      Delete
  3. I love your life (so far) story! And those pictures of you when you were little are so precious (as is your little boy).

    ReplyDelete

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.