Friday, May 31, 2013

I Wish... v. 1



I wish I wasn't doing three different things at the same time -- cooking, doing the laundry and writing this post.

I wish I wasn't sweating profusely right at this moment.

I wish there were no dry clothes waiting to be ironed and folded.

I wish there were more than 24 hours in a day.

I wish summer vacation was longer.

I wish I didn't have to go back to work on Monday.

I wish we didn't have a new vice president for academics, a new grade school principal, seven new teachers and that my friends didn't resign.  I'm not comfortable with change. In fact, I fear it and this kind of change is just too big. I do not know what to expect.   It's stressful.

I wish my husband wasn't stuck in traffic.

I wish I didn't know any secrets and that I didn't have to keep them.




1 comment:

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.