I know I should be writing about 10 things that make me happy. But it's so hard when to narrow down a long list with just ten so can I just break the rule, please?
I'm going to list down as many as I can, okay?
1. being with my loved ones, specially my son and my husband
2. listening to my son play the violin
3. surprise presents - I love presents on my birthday and on Christmas Day but I get giddy with
happiness when I get wrapped presents out of the blue. That just makes me feel so special.
4. eating Zambales mangoes - I have said this and I will say it again, I thank God I'm alive every time I eat one and eating my mango ref cake just makes me think of heaven!
5. cold showers on a hot day
6. finding shoes that fit - My feet are really tiny and I have a terrible time every time I go shopping for shoes.
7. cold drink on a hot day - I love milk tea except that I learned they don't use milk but creamer.
8. cuddles -
9. tickles - Ssshh.... this is a secret ok? My husband might tickle me even more if he knows about this. But here's the thing, it's like I have a love-hate relationship with tickling. I don't like being tickled and yet I enjoy it. Weird, huh?
10. a really good book - Books that leave a smile on my face and make me wish it hasn't ended yet really make my day.
11. playing with babies - Oh, this would just make me forget the time!
|my nephew, Emilio|
12. air conditioning
13. feel-good movies
15. occasions that allow me to dress up
16. snail mails
17. long chats with friends
19. free days
21. stage rehearsals and performances
22. my favorite time of the year - Christmas and everything that's connected to it
What about you? What makes you happy?
Head over to Jenni's and see other lists like this one.