Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pieces of Advice: Day 8 of Blog Every Day in May


I'm linking up with Jenni again for today's Blog Every Day in May post.

Today's prompt is "a piece of advice you have for others".

I'll make that PIECES of advice.

1. If you are a parent, spend as much time as you can with your children while they are still young. Children grow up so fast, so don't wait till you're not busy. Somehow, we will always be busy, but our children will not be young forever.

2. Save as much as you can while you can still earn.  Even if you think you have enough money in the bank, there will come a time when you will direly need it and you will realize you never really had enough to begin with.  Invest your money in reputable financial institutions.  Money is not everything but hey, we need it for ourselves, and most specially for our children.

3. Try to live life according to God's will.  I always like to hear this..."Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all shall be given unto you besides."  If it is God we seek, I believe that we will never go wrong.


Any advice for me? Link up!


1 comment:

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.