Thursday, May 9, 2013

Moment : Day 9 of Blog Every Day in May


I'll be sharing with you all a moment in my day for today's Blog Every Day in May post.


This afternoon, I attempted to organize some of my things. It was just an attempt because I really wasn't able to organize much.  It was during this attempt when I found these dried rose buds.  They came from the very first bouquet of flowers that Ruel gave me.  I dried them and kept them with the intention of framing them, something which I haven't been able to do after all these years.

Seeing them again made me miss Ruel more. He is away on a business trip again and I miss him terribly.

A lot of us are posting our "moments".  Want to see some of them? Head over to Jenni's.


5 comments:

  1. I love that this "moment" was so unexpected. Sorry it makes you miss him, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding mementos and the memories attached to them is such a sweet surprise. It's hard to be away from a loved one. Being apart can sometimes be overwhelming. I can't help wishing I could fast forward time. Wish you more sweet moments while he's away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hit publish too fast... sweet moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so beautiful!! And a really cute idea, I would frame the dried roses immediately. It's always nice to find something again where memories will come along.

    ♥ Maho
    http://bitt3r-suess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! I also kept some dried flowers from the first bouquet of flowers my husband ever bought me (and thankfully it wasn't because he did something wrong which seems to be the norm these days).

    ReplyDelete

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.