Friday, June 1, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

This is a link up with Sar.  

(one)
 School is starting in just a week and there are still a lot of things I need to prepare.
We'll have our Parent Orientation/Meet the Teachers tomorrow.   I'll be in school the whole day.

(two)
I was in Intramuros in the morning (business purpose) and fell in love with the place for like the hundredth time.  I kept thinking , "I should take a picture of this building, and that building ...."  but  we were in a hurry and there was no time to stop and do all these.   I'm so looking forward to our dinner date there on the 8th!  Hopefully, we'd get there before the sun goes down and I can take as many pictures as I want.

(three)
I need to write another letter to another bishop regarding the procedural fee that I incurred during the processing of my petition for the nullity of my first marriage.  Somehow, problems keep sprouting up.  With God's help and grace, I am filled with great hope that Ruel and I will be able to overcome all of them and that we will finally receive the sacrament of Holy Matrimony on the 2nd of December 2012.  I think these problems or trials are going to make our wedding even more beautiful.  

(four)
Pre-opening activites start on Tuesday next week and there are thousands of butterflies in my stomach.  I'll have a big role to play and I am not that confident that the people I'll be working with will be as cooperative as I want them to be.  Most of them are  older than I am, and this is the first time I'll be working with them.  I really don't know what to expect.

This is all I can think of at the moment. I hope you head to Sar, read what is on her page and link up!


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE number three!!!! And wow, school is just ending here!

    xo -Shar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shar. Pray for me!

      Just came home from our Parent Orientation. So tired. :(

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure what Intramuros is but it sounds like you should take photos so we can see! Can't wait to see!

    Thanks for linking up, Claire! So glad you don't feel like you have to live your life in secret anymore.

    Love,
    Sar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sar! Thanks for dropping by.

      I promise I'll take pictures on the 8th if we get there before dark. :)

      Delete

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.