Monday, June 11, 2012

Two Days before School Starts

For the first time in seven years, I won't be a homeroom adviser this year.  I requested for this right after I got engaged in September last year.

So I packed all my things and brought them all up to the faculty room.  I had tons!  Six boxes in all!

Add caption



 While I was unpacking, I saw these paper clips. I didn't even know I had them.  I'm excited to use them this year!

A friend gave me these cute cookies this morning. And I kept on munching on them the whole  morning. They had a lovely mild cinnamon flavor.

Isn't this bear so cute? I actually don't want to finish the cookies because they're so cute!

I am actually not good at organizing my things.  I spent the whole day unpacking but I have only finished organizing around 40% of my things.  The good thing is, the things are in the faculty room and not in the classroom, as they were when I was an adviser.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.