Monday, June 18, 2012

The First Men Who Ever Loved Me

These are the first men who ever loved me....and the first I have ever loved.


                          My dad.....

He is a loving, selfless father and among the dads I know personally, he is the best provider I have ever met!



                           My grandpa....



My grandpa was my first playmate and my first best friend.  He patiently played pretend with me, taught me riddles, and told me stories which were mostly legends. Just thinking about him makes my heart ache with longing. I wish he had lived longer. That way, he would have known how much I loved him.


They are my heroes and my models.  I will never cease loving them.

1 comment:

  1. Aw! What a beautiful story and post!

    Thanks for sharing this with us!

    xoxo -Shar

    ReplyDelete

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.