Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday's Letters

This is a link up with Megan.


Dear Monday, thank you for being so nice to me today....no problems in school whatsoever, and I got to leave school early.   I'm so glad you're almost over though coz I can't wait for Friday.

Dear Sar, I'm so excited about the 15 Day Blog Challenge you're planning.  Please hurry up and start it already! A lot of us are waiting.

Dear Toots, I love you so much! I hurry home every day just so we can have time to talk and just be with each other.   I miss my little Toots but I don't love you any less now that you are big.

Dear Spiderman, I'm not much of a fan but I can't wait to see you on Friday. That way, my son and I can compare notes about you, and I can talk about you in my blog.

Dear July 2, I am counting the days till you're here!  I don't care if I have to leave school later than usual, as long as I get to be on stage again, rehearsing for the Brigadoon cast's last hurrah.

Dear God, thank you for everything and for everything you have in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.