Thursday, May 10, 2012

What I Love

potato chips (specially Lays and Kettle)

crabs ( I eat them with my hands)

ripe Zambales mangoes (I thank God I'm alive every time I eat one)

books: I love novels!

movies

eating out

chatting with friends

daydreaming

green mangoes with bagoong:  It's the perfect appetizer, so yummy I'm salivating already! 

morning dew

rainbows sunsets

dawn star-filled skies

Tagaytay Christmas ( Who doesn't?)

girly things

pearls and diamonds

balut

quail eggs

perfumes

flowers

dates!

crystals

personal snail mails ( no one sends them these days anymore but I used to smell the ones I received) 

dogs

lovebirds

Clark Kent

fish balls

scrapbooks pictures

almonds fried

peanuts pasta

pens

wallets

white shirts

poetry

and I guess the list just goes on and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.