I know it's weird following your own blog but something definitely went wrong when I tried to click on a follower's name. I ended up following my own blog and I have absolutely no idea how I can delete my name from the list. I've tried to but couldn't.
I went to blogger earlier and found it in my native tongue. I hate it when the web is in my native tongue. Not that I hate my own language...it's not like that at all. I love my language! The thing is, things are translated in a funny way and there are things I cannot understand. Another thing is, when I go online, my mind is on English mode...as in, it automatically does that, and I feel very uncomfortable when I try to navigate my way thru a site when it is in my own language. The problem is I do not know how to put it back to English. I tried opening blogger in another window but still, it was in Filipino. I really hate it when this happens. Anyway, following this line of thinking, I think, I'm going to list down the things I hate.
What I hate:
- long lines
- poor customer service
- sales ladies who follow me around the store
- being asked by a site to type the weird-looking letters and numbers that I see just for them to know I'm not a robot or machine
- other people's wet hands touching me
- people in the malls who do not stop walking or talking while the national anthem is being played at the start of mall hours
- teachers who keep on walking and checking on the students while the national anthem is being sung
(I think they are worse than the people in the malls.)
- student officers who imitate the teachers, walking around and checking on other students while the national anthem is being sung
- injustice in whatever form
Sometimes the poor has a tendency to think that they are the only victims of injustice. What they don't know is the middle income people usually become victims themselves on account of the poor.
- people who ask for money from politicians
- self-righteous people
- people who smile at me and then talk against me behind my back
- not receiving any increase in salary for three years straight while prices of commodities go up almost every other month
- establishments who try to cheat senior citizens out of their benefit
- fast drivers
- jeepney drivers who keep on changing lanes
- ordering something based on what it looks in the menu and then getting something which does not in any way look like the one in the menu
- a hero or a heroine dying in the middle of the story....I hate it when this happens...sometimes I just stop reading altogether, specially if the hero and heroine are madly in love.
- those who never lived in the States but who try to talk with an American accent they just learned from TV
- oily serving spoon
- demonstration teaching
- watching a teacher applicant do her demo teaching
- unscheduled meetings which everyone is required to attend....as if school is the only life I have!
- working on a disorganized desk
- organizing my desk....oh well, I have a hard time with that.
I guess that's all I can think of for now. :)