Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Last Year's Bulletin Boards

It's almost that time of the year when I should be busy conceptualizing and making my classroom's bulletin boards. This year, however, I won't be doing any of that for I have requested not to be an adviser anymore. I'm super excited about this change, actually. But now, I miss making bulletin boards. This has prompted me to write this post and to post pics of the ones I made last year.
The one above is my English bulletin board. Below is a closer look at the origami fish I made.
Below is another bulletin board that shows the core values of our school. We call these values our 5 C's. I spent one whole day making this. I spent four hours making and putting up the grass alone!
Let's take a closer look at the grass I'm so proud of!
This is the birthday board inside my classroom. The cupcakes were printed by another teacher and given to me. I like the gift that I put up here. The gift looks 3D with the bow I made!

1 comment:

  1. very creative! I wish I was as creative as you.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.