Thursday, May 24, 2012

Best Confession of Love

"I'm the girl of your dreams masquerading as your best friend..." I think this is one of the best love confessions ever shown in a movie or series.



A closer look at Chloe's letter:
"I want to let you in on a little secret, Clark. I'm not who you think I am. In fact, my disguise is so thin, I'm surprised you haven't seen right through me.

I'm the girl of your dreams masquerading as your best friend. Sometimes I want to rip off this façade like I did at the Spring Formal, but I can't because you'll get scared and you'll run away again. So I decided that it's better to live with the lie than expose my true feelings. My dad told me there are two types of girls: the ones you grow out of, and the ones you grow into. I really hope I'm the latter. I may not be the one you love today, but I'll let you go 
for now, hoping one day you'll fly back to me. Because I think you're worth the wait."

I watched this Smallville episode years ago and I have just finished watching it again. It still got to me. I'm not a Clark and Chloe fan (I'm a Clark and Lana fan) but somehow unrequited love always touches me in a way I cannot explain.


Thanks to fellow Smallville fan, halfbldprince, for uploading this video on youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.