Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Wedding To-Do's

Yikes!  My wedding ticker says it's just two months and a week before our wedding.  I can't believe it! I only do my wedding errands on weekends and I only have seven weekends left before the big day!

I am panicking....there's a lot more to prepare, to spend for!

I am not the kind of person who makes "to do" lists.   Even for this wedding, I did not make a list, nor did I get any checklist for me to use.  But, right now, I think I'd have to list down the things I have yet to accomplish, even if it is just to clear my mind and help me remember.

So, here are the things I have to within two months and 1 week.

Buy bridal shoes.
Buy materials for my garter. (still not sure if I would need one though)
Buy bridal earrings.
Buy material for my veil.
Buy outfits for the men.
Buy a Bible.
Buy two pillows for the rings and the arrhae.
Buy tokens for the principal and secondary sponsors.
Scan photos for the audio visual presentation.
Schedule our engagement shoot.
Hire singers.  ( I wonder if I still need to do this when some of my friends are already singing for us.)
Schedule trial make-up.   Look for another make-up artist if  I don't like the one I know.
Prepare a map for the invitees.
Go to the food tasting scheduled next Saturday.
Submit all documents to the church.
Pay the church balance.
Pay the reception balance.
Make the second and third payment for the flowers.
Make the second payment for the invitations.
Make the third payment for the video/photo.
Gift for the groom....WHAT?  That's the big question...any suggestions?
Make a list of songs for the reception.
Make a seat plan.
Make a CD soundtrack.
Post wedding bans at the parish church.
Go to confession the day before the wedding.
Attend a pre-cana seminar.
Attend an interview with the priest.
Assign people to man the registration table.
Buy bridal pouch.

My goodness!  I didn't realize there were still so many! I hoped to clear my mind but now I am more stressed than ever before!


9 comments:

  1. I'm right there with ya! Mine's in a week and a half and I feel like I still have a million things to do! GAH! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Im so excited for you! Cant wait to see your pics! Happy preps!

      Delete
  2. You can do it. Ask for the help of friends if you can. :D And for the bride-to-be, again I have an award for you in my blog: http://www.pinaythrillseeker.com/2012/09/pinay-thrillseeker-got-liebster-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the honor! What a surprise! I will write a post about it this weekend.

      Delete
  3. Wow! That sure is a long list! I believe you can do it, don't worry...I know you are busy but I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! You can head on to my blog to see the post. I hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I didn't realize you have just been nominated as well...but I guess you can just write one post for both nominations :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the nomination! Im so touched!

      Delete
  5. Hey there!! I just wanted to let you know I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! I love the theme of your blog, and the information you post, so I thought this would be a perfect award for me to pass on to you! Check out the article I tagged you in :) Liebster Blog Award .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thanks so much for your kind words and for the nomination.

    ReplyDelete

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.