"You think you're perfect." These are the words that someone has just sent me via sms.
Hurtful words...because they are not at all true. I cannot imagine how I can be perceived that way!
I do NOT think I'm perfect because I'm not.
I'm actually ugly this way...
1. There are times when I find it hard to focus on what someone is saying. Sometimes I listen to someone and so many other things enter my mind, all at the same time.
2. I'm so forgetful. Ruel hates it when I don't answer his calls but the thing is, every time I put my phone on silent mode, I forget to put it back to normal. This makes me ugly in his mind. :(
3. I always have to explain myself. I never thought that it was bad to explain one's side as long as one
does it nicely and politely. However, it has come to my attention that some people hate it when I
try to explain or to defend myself and my actions.
4. I am lazy at times. Okay...maybe, I should make that "I am lazy" period.
5. I have too much hair.
6. Well...I'm one of those people who laugh when a supposedly educated adult makes a bad
pronunciation, or makes an obvious mistake in English grammar.
7. I sometimes get annoyed easily.
8. I have flabs....lots of them.
9. I find it hard to say no to arguments.
10. I'm too opinionated for my own good.
11. I can be very stubborn.
12. I like getting attention. (Who doesnt?)
13. I procrastinate too much.
14. My thighs have grown ugly too! I used to wear short shorts but now, I can't anymore!
15. I have seborrheic dermatitis.
And there are so many other things that make me "ugly". ..so NO, I do not think I'm perfect. I never had and never will.
I know I'm not perfect. Although I try to do something about my imperfections, I love myself the way I am.
And I hope that people who love me, or those who say they do, would still find me beautiful despite my imperfections.