Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday Thoughts v. 10


It's time for Thursday Thoughts, friends.  Go link up with Sar after you read my thoughts.

(one)
What's a mom supposed to do when her teenager is just as stubborn as she is and just as opinionated? My son is giving me headaches.  Please tell me it's going to get better.  It's so hard to raise teenagers!


(two)
I saw a project on synonyms somewhere on the net some two months ago.  It's called Synonym Rolls and I tried doing it in my class....I mean, I had my 3rd grade class do it.  They haven't finished the project yet but they're doing great and having fun at the same time.  I'm thrilled that they're excited about this project.



I'll post the best ones when they finish the project.

(three)
I think I'm getting to be too forgetful.  What's worse is, Ruel is turning out to be just like me!  We went to McDonald's drive-thru after he picked me up from work this evening and after we paid for our order, we just drove off without taking our order!  Luckily, I remembered (after a few minutes of driving), so I guess my memory is even better than his!  


(four)
On our way to McDo this evening, a motorcycle  just skidded down alongside us and fell a few feet away.  Ruel said that the rider skidded and fell for no obvious reason.  I'm a little freaked out because it seems that we keep witnessing motorcycle accidents.  We witnessed two this week and another one last week.  So, in just two weeks, we have witnessed three accidents!  Isn't that too much?  

(five)
On to happier things, I finally got the late birthday gift from my sister.  It's something from The Face Shop-- a set of cleanser, toner and moisturizer called Chia Seed.  I can't wait to try it!

These are my thoughts today.  What are you thinking of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.