I was not really planning to write a post today but as I was reading some blogs, I saw a link-up called Tuesday Topics on Tiffany's blog.
Thought it was fun, so here I am, typing away and making this post. I guess I'm a little late, I'm starting at seven but what the heck.
Here are the seven things I do every day.
1. Of course, I take a bath and brush my teeth. Now that it's summer I often take a shower three times
2. I tell my son I love him before I go to work and before I sleep at night.
3. I make a small cross on my son's forehead, I use my thumb to do this. I do this before I leave for
4. I tell my husband I love him.
5. I eat meals thrice a day and snacks twice a day.
6. I check my facebook and read blogs that I follow.
7. I pray several times a day.
So these are the things that I normally do every day. And then in between all those, I ....
---drink, and crave for something sweet to drink
---look at myself in the mirror (I'm not that vain, but I haven't met a girl who doesn't like looking at the
....think about my fears (I'm a little paranoid)
....call my dog
....laugh out loud
That's all I can recall for now.
What do you do every day?