Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tuesday Topics v. 1

I was not really planning to write a post today but as I was reading some blogs, I saw a link-up called Tuesday Topics on Tiffany's blog.



Thought it was fun, so here I am, typing away and making this post.  I guess I'm a little late, I'm starting at seven but what the heck.

Here are the seven things I do every day.

1.  Of course, I take a bath and brush my teeth.  Now that it's summer I often take a shower three times
     a day.
2.  I tell my son I love him before I go to work and before I sleep at night.
3.  I make a small cross on my son's forehead, I use my thumb to do this.  I do this before I leave for
    work.
4.  I tell my husband I love him.
5. I eat meals thrice a day and snacks twice a day.
6. I check my facebook and read blogs that I follow.
7. I pray several times a day.

So these are the things that I normally do every day.   And then in between all those, I ....

....daydream
---drink, and crave for something sweet to drink
---look at myself in the mirror (I'm not that vain, but I haven't met a girl who doesn't like looking at the
    mirror.
....think about my fears (I'm a little paranoid)
....call my dog
....laugh out loud
..
That's all I can recall for now.

What do you do every day?

7 comments:

  1. Aww I love the cross on your son's forehead...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lauren for dropping by. I make the cross and say, 'God bless you.'

      Delete
  2. Yes, the cross on the head is so like you're blessing him. That he'll have a good day ahead. My every day is no big deal. What I always look forward to is that at the end of it, Hubs and I come home to our waiting kids. Hubs wait for me at the train station. Para sabay kami umuwi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your title of your blog and thought I had to check it out! So interesting! And now I am a new follower. :) I love that you do the sign of the cross on your son's forehead. My mom does that to us too. :D so wonderful.

    Nice to meet you, Claire. I'm Hilda. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you, Hilda. Thanks for dropping by. Will be checking out your blog now.

      Delete

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.