Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday Topics - Six Favorite Things in Your House



I'm linking up again with Lauren.  I'm a little late because I couldn't find the linky in her blog last night.
These are my six favorites in no particular order.

1.  I guess the first one on my list of favorites is our rainmaker.  It's summer and I won't be able to survive this awful heat without taking several showers during the day to cool off.




      2.   Next on my list is our TV.  I love watching DVD movies and TV serials!
            This is not a good angle in taking a photo of one's television set, I guess.




3.  These are spare plants from our wedding tokens.  Of  course, they don't have ribbons anymore.  I
      took this picture a day after the wedding.




4. Next is our steamer.  I love it because it helps me cook different dishes from main course to dessert.

5.  My photo albums and the scrapbooks I made for my son.  When it comes to things, they are the most important to me.  I consider them my treasures for they hold special moments that can never be replayed nor replaced.


6.  Our bed.  I just wish I could spend more time enjoying it. 


4 comments:

  1. Pretty bows on your flowers. Did you put them in a scrapbook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's a great idea but I totally forgot!

      Delete
  2. TV is an awesome choice! One of my faves!

    Neat plants, too!

    Visiting from Tuesday Topics!

    www.MommaCandy.com

    ReplyDelete

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.