I'm linking up again with Lauren. I'm a little late because I couldn't find the linky in her blog last night.
These are my six favorites in no particular order.
1. I guess the first one on my list of favorites is our rainmaker. It's summer and I won't be able to survive this awful heat without taking several showers during the day to cool off.
2. Next on my list is our TV. I love watching DVD movies and TV serials!
This is not a good angle in taking a photo of one's television set, I guess.
3. These are spare plants from our wedding tokens. Of course, they don't have ribbons anymore. I
took this picture a day after the wedding.
4. Next is our steamer. I love it because it helps me cook different dishes from main course to dessert.
5. My photo albums and the scrapbooks I made for my son. When it comes to things, they are the most important to me. I consider them my treasures for they hold special moments that can never be replayed nor replaced.
6. Our bed. I just wish I could spend more time enjoying it.