Thursday, April 4, 2013

Breakfast Surprise


In my attempt to finish all my requirements for my clearance, I decided to stay in the library the whole morning.  But since the library opens at 8:00 and I didn't want to wait in the faculty room, Ruel took me to a famous coffee shop nearby where we both could do our work peacefully while having breakfast.

I saw this on their on their menu and ordered it. 


To my surprise and disappointment I got these.


Do you see the difference between what I ordered and what I got?  Well, it wasn't the first time this happened to me, but I wasn't expecting this big a difference from a well-known and upper-class coffee place.

Good thing the omelette and toast tasted great.  Otherwise, I would probably have complained....like I always do when this happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.