Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Little Things Matter Most

I've always thought I was lucky for having a boyfriend who always anticipated my needs and my wants.

 I  felt lucky not because I always got what I wanted but because I knew he wanted me to be happy.
Now that we are married, things haven't changed (and I hope they never will).

This afternoon, I sent him an sms message telling him that I have just arrived home and that I was craving for something sweet and cold.

He arrived three hours later with some ice cream for me!




Am I lucky or what?

As a bonus, I even got two packs of squash seeds which he knew I have been looking for a couple of days ago.  Isn't that sweet?

I'm such a sucker for sweet little things like this.

Actually, come to think of it,  the sweet little things people do for us  are the ones that remain in our hearts.



What happened this evening reminded  me of one of my favorite songs.  I have borrowed a video of it from youtube so that you can all enjoy it.


It's going to be a happy February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.