Friday, December 7, 2012

Not Your Usual Honeymoon

I know I left you all hanging in my last post and no, I am not yet going to tell you what the surprise was.  I'm still trying to figure out how I want to tell you about that and the wedding day.

I decided to show you what Ruel and I have been up to in our very short break from work after the wedding instead. I hope we do get to have the honeymoon we have postponed in April. Keep your fingers crossed for me, please!

After one more day in Tagaytay, we went back to the city and stayed here in Remington Hotel at Resorts World. This is where I am typing this post this morning. 

Due to lack of preparation and lack of time off work we not having the "honeymoon" that everyone expects us to have.  We are, however, still having a blast.

taken at the facade of the hotel
   
our first movie - Rise of the Guardians

our first gelato (as Mr. and Mrs.)

our first musical play as Mr. and Mrs.

our first pizza
inside the theater - I hate the way we were dressed but we were so not planning to watch that night so...



breakfast at the hotel

 Hopefully, I get to post the wedding pics tomorrow.  Till then!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.