Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Broccoli recipe and a hammer



In my quest to get pregnant ASAP, I have decided to change my diet.  I'm staying away from chips and too much salt.  I'm eating seeds, nuts, cheese and greens.  Today, I cooked broccoli for dinner.  I sauteed lots of garlic in olive oil and butter, added previously boiled potatoes,  broccoli, chopped parsely and a pinch of salt.  Yummy!

I read somewhere that broccoli and spinach are good for women who want to get pregnant so tomorrow I'm cooking spinach for lunch!  I figured if pills alone can't help me, maybe a change in diet can, along with lots of prayers, of course!

Before I go, I just want to show you my son's latest treasure...

It's a flash disk that looks like Thor's hammer. At least, that's what I call it.  Toots told me that it has a name. It's hard to pronounce and I bet it's even harder to spell so I'll just call it what I want to call it.  Anyway, Ruel bought it for him during our side trip to Jollibee when we went out for grocery shopping this afternoon. Toots  loves it though it doesn't look that way in the pic. My son has issues with having his picture taken. :(

Honestly, I also love the hammer but I'm just too old for it.

Okay, time to stop typing and hit the sack.  I realized I ought to change my bedtime schedule too!



4 comments:

  1. So terribly worried about you. Praying you and your family are safe. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hope you and your family are safe too - I enjoyed reading this post, but kept worrying about you.

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly and Brook for your concern. I am okay and so are all my loved ones, thank God.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Molly and Brook for your concern. I am okay and so are all my loved ones, thank God.

      Delete

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.