Friday, October 4, 2013

Happy World Teacher's Day!

Happy Teacher's Day to all the teachers out there.

Aside from a stressful incident towards the end of this day, I can safely say that today was generally a good and happy day.

The student council treated us to a free manicure and pedicure which was followed by a free lunch which I heartily enjoyed.  Love the shrimps!!!  I could have eaten more had I not been scared of my allergies acting up.



The biggest surprise came at the end of the day, when Ruel gave me this...

                   It's a strawberry-flavored cake that looks like an apple and it reads "Happy Teacher's Day!"




      It's so yummy, I could have finished it in one sitting  if only I wasn't feeling guilty about all the icing!

                Who needs an advisery class on Teacher's Day if you have a husband as sweet as mine?

1 comment:

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.