Monday, August 5, 2013

Firsts

I am failing.

I set two challenges for myself this August -- to lose 20 pounds and to blog every day.

I have been eating a lot lately....thanks to the birthday of my son and all the leftovers.  Today, we went to the bookstore to buy a periodic table after classes and Ruel asked if I wanted some ice cream from DQ. I said no.  But the minute I saw his ice cream cone, my resolve melted faster than his ice cream did.

I did not post anything for two days in a row.  I've been busy with making exams for the kids and with my son's birthday.  I knew nobody was waiting for the linky so it was fine and there was no pressure for me to post anything.

I'm now forcing myself to post something in between chores.



Day 5: First




On the day after our wedding, we woke up to this -- our first sunrise.


first trip to Starbucks as a married couple (the night after our wedding)



                                                        first ice cream cone as husband and wife


                                                        first movie together as husband and wife


And we're still collecting firsts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.