Sunday, August 11, 2013

Five things I'm looking forward to


Day 11: Things You're Looking Forward To This Year

I guess the first on my list would be my birthday which is on the 26th of this month. In a way, I'm a little sad because this means I'll be another year older....and I mean OLDer.  However, I've always loved birthdays.  It's always a day of celebration and thanksgiving.  So yes, although I'd be another year older, I am so looking forward to my birthday.

I'm not expecting any more gifts though.  My parents stopped giving me gifts when they retired...totally understandable.  And I already got an early birthday gift from my husband last August 4.  I was dressing up for my son's birthday celebration then he suddenly asked me if I would like to have my birthday gift.  He thought it would be nice for me to use it that day because of the top I was wearing.



Second on my list is my D&C under hysteroscopy.  I'm not excited to have it but I am looking forward to being done with it.  It's causing me too much stress and anxiety.  I want it over and done with so I can go back to planning a pregnancy.

Third is our wedding anniversary in December.  This is going to be our first anniversary and we want to go back to Tagaytay to celebrate it.  I want us to hear mass in the church where we got married and maybe we could ask the chef at the reception venue to prepare some of the dishes in our reception menu so we could try them.  We weren't able to eat during the reception.  I'm guessing no one would in that situation.  Come to think of it, the only meal I had that day was breakfast.

Fourth is my nephew's first birthday which is eight days after our anniversary.  It's going to be a big celebration at the new Magnolia House and as early as now my sister is already busy with all the preparations.

Fifth of course is Christmas which is my favorite time of the year.

1 comment:

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.