Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's a Happy Thursday



Today there was only one thing on my mind...and that is our wedding.  

Ruel and I started our day early. He picked me up at 6:30 am.  It was not raining but we knew the weather was not going to be good.



We were hoping to get to Tagaytay at 8:00 for our interview with the priest there.  We thought we would be the first if we were early but we were not.  When we got there, there were already four couples waiting in line.

So, we didn't have any other choice but to wait...and wait....and wait, until the priest was done with all of the four early pairs of lovebirds.  

The interview went well but the weather was bad.  

Storm signal number 2 was up in that area and the wind made it very hard for us to walk.  I literally felt the wind pushing me!

Ruel and I were both wearing our jacket but we were still shaking from the cold weather.

It actually made Ruel crave for some bulalo.

And so we stopped for lunch at Rose and Grace, a place famous for its bulalo.    





There was so many appetizing dishes but most of the ones I liked were seafoods.  Unfortunately, because I just had anti-rabies shots, I couldn't have any of those!


So we ended up ordering only the bulalo...




and some lechon kawali (deep fried pork) which came with yummy sauce


Ruel and I shared three big cups of rice.  Although I kept thinking about the prawns and the crabs, I can honestly say that I enjoyed the ones we ordered.  The meat of the bulalo was soft and tender and the soup was so tasty.  The lechon kawali was, I think, one of the best I have ever tasted, if not the best.

After that, we went back to Manila and shopped for wedding things!

our secondary veil --- this is going to be used to "clothe us as one"  

our ring pillow - it's identical with the arrhae pillow

my pouch

I'm still thinking of adding some sequins to the lace.


We'll be paying our florist a visit tomorrow.

I'm so happy it's our semestral break....now I have time for my wedding preparations!


Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pillow and pouch! I can't wait to see all of this come together. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.