Monday, October 22, 2012

This Weekend I....v. 3



Yay! The stress-filled month is over and hopefully, I can  now return to my regular blogging activities.  

For the first time in weeks, this weekend was totally free from work!  It feels so good not to have anything in my mind!  I actually felt so free!  


So, let me tell you first about the weekend that was.

1. This weekend I went to the Animal Bite Center of San Lorenzo Hospital.  My dog, Chelsea, accidentally scratched my thigh when she was so excited to see  me Tuesday last week.   I was told by our school doctor that I had to be vaccinated so I went to the Animal Bite Center which was filled with people with scratches and bites.  I would probably have enjoyed the weekend more if not for this.

I will go back there tomorrow for my next shot.

2.  This weekend I went to see the test printout of our wedding invitations. Yehey! Happy time!  I loved how it turned out...just simple and dainty.   I think my personality really shines through the invitation.  It's like it is actually shouting, "It's Claire's wedding!"

The blue shade you see there below the pink petals is just a shadow of my finger.

So that's basically how I spent my weekend.  How did you spend yours?  

Go and link up at Sar's or at Syndal's.



9 comments:

  1. Your invitations are so pretty!

    Sorry you had to spent part of your weekend at the Bite Center though, that's no fun. Glad everything is alright though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm okay. I've just arrived from the hospital for my second shot. And my dog is okay too.

      Delete
  2. LOVE your invites! They are beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara. I hope everything will be beautiful.

      Delete
  3. Your wedding invitations look so classy! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sar! I actually didn't expect it to look that way because of its price.

      Delete
  4. I looooove the invitations!! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.