This is my very first post for the new year. Though I received many blessings last year, it was, in general, a sad year for me. So I am hoping and praying that 2016 will be a so much happier for me and for my family and of course for the whole world. I am quite positive that it will be.
I don't really make resolutions. I think the last time I made one was when I was in grade school. And when I realized that I kept breaking the resolutions I had made, I stopped making them altogether.
I do have a bucket list for this year. I'd like to share them with you in no particular order.
1. Conceive and give birth to a strong, normal and healthy baby. (I'm still wishing and praying for a
baby girl though I will love a baby boy just the same.)
2. Read the book, "Love, Rosie".
3. Buy the townhouse I have set my eye on.
4. Meet with my old friends. (I haven't had a get together with any of my old friends for a year!)
5. Open an online shop.
6. Celebrate Sofia's birthday. (I want Sofia's short life to mean something. I want to honor her
memory by doing something special for others every time we celebrate her birthday. I want her
to mean something to other people, for them to know that once there was a baby girl named Sofia
Marie. But I still haven't decided on anything. I have ideas in my head but nothing for certain yet. I want to be sure first that we will be able to keep it up every year for the rest of our lives. One of the ideas running through my head is to find a less fortunate child ,a girl if possible, who is
is celebrating her birthday on the same day as Sofia's and donate a birthday cake. If you have
ideas, I hope you tell me. I would really appreciate it.)
7. Save at least five thousand pesos more than I saved last year.
8. Exercise more.
9. Go back to eating healthy foods.
10. Start paying off my social security loan.
So, these are the few items in my bucket list. I didn't include any traveling this year because I really want to do number one and that leaves no room for traveling for a while.
I hope that with the grace and love of God, I will be able to tick off each and every one of the items on my list. May God bless us all with good health, prosperity, happiness, love and peace this 2016. May He fill it with wonderful surprises, joyful moments, and happy memories. May our tables be laden with good things, and may we always be surrounded with the love and presence of family and friends. May He keep everyone of us safe and away from danger and illness. And may we be always a blessing to others. Happy 2016! Cheers!