Friday, May 2, 2014

April Blessings

April had been kind to me. The absence of work-related stress these last three weeks is something I thank God for.

Let's take a quick look at some of my blessings this past month.

We celebrated my sister's birthday at Seven Seasons.

I got a chance to see this  glorious sunset.

I spent hours playing with my nephew.

I see beauty every time I go out the front door.


April was a blessed month though not every blessing was captured in camera.

One blessing was captured in an ultrasound report though and it's worth sharing.  I have two mature follicles, one in my right ovary and another in my left.  I had my Pregnyl shot last Tuesday.  Please whisper a short prayer for me.



5 comments:

  1. Lots of blessed moments - sending a prayer for you for more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of prayers and blessings your way. How I miss the beautiful sunset and blue sky back home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be saying a prayer for you my lovely. Lots of wonderful moments in April :) have a blessed may too x

    ReplyDelete

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.