Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A glimpse of recent weeks....

There have been so many things that happened lately but there never seems to be enough time to write a post.  Also, as I have said, my slow wifi is making everything worse.  Luckily, I have time tonight to show you some of the things I've been up to.

Most of these pics were taken in HK where our whole family had a short holiday.  Thankfully, I was lucky not to have spent anything for this trip.


taken at twilight

with my favorite Disney character!




Disneyland was crowded that time, probably because we were there on the week of the Lunar New Year.


Here's the whole family less Ruel who was the one taking the photo.



Valentine's Day date with my two boys




We brought my son to the historic Barasoain Church two Sundays ago.  He loves history so I thought hearing Mass there would be a good idea.

I guess that's all I have time for tonight.    Hopefully when my days turn lazier I'll be able to blog again more regularly.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lovely time with your family. Great photographs!

    ReplyDelete

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.