Sunday, February 23, 2014

short update

It feels like I haven't updated this blog for so long. I haven't given anyone a reason to come here for weeks, if I am not mistaken. I guess you can say that I've been so wrapped up with my little world, with its little problems of home and work that I've hardly had the time to go online. The slow speed of my wifi is not helping one bit.

So anyway, I've been spending a lot of time in school. We have an upcoming concert on the 4th, 5th, and 6th of March and I've been practicing together with the university chorale until 8pm daily. We even practice Saturdays and Sundays.  On top of that, Im also giving review classes to the sixth graders for their national achievement test.

The 25th is a holiday so I'm hoping I'll be able to post some  recent pics which I've been wanting to share with you all.

Till then....
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're okay although very busy! Look forward to a catch up post soon x

    ReplyDelete

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.