Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Currently....

I'm currently ....

..... thinking of an itinerary for our upcoming trip.
......thinking of what I could write about but coming up with only this.
......enjoying my tablet and my DSLR.
......reading theme papers and wishing I was reading books instead.
......feeling anxious about how our principal would react to a particular news.
......wishing I had enough time to exercise in the evenings.
......rushing to get all my January tasks done on time.
......hoping and praying for a wonderful year.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds similar to what I am doing - I have a new digital camera which I am getting used to and I have a few tasks I need to complete this month, which seems to be passing by so quickly!

    I hope and pray you have a wonderful year too!

    ReplyDelete

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.