Thursday, July 9, 2015

Gone Too Soon

I am in a much better place now than where I was two months ago.  I am still grieving...I guess, I will never truly stop doing so for my baby Sofie. I still cry every day.  But I have found the strength to smile again.  

Within the past weeks, I have dealt with my grief the only way I knew how and that is by buying her flowers, writing her letters, praying for her, talking to her in my prayers,  talking about her with Ruel, her dad, and  listening to Daughtry's Gone Too Soon, which eventually inspired me to make a video about her short life.  I wanted to share that video with you but my students sometimes come here and I don't want them to sort of trivialize her short life and her very person by talking about her among themselves.  Children have a way of trivializing things and I just don't want them to do that to Sofia because Sofia, tiny though she was, is to me, a big and a very important part of my life.

So let me just share with you the song that reminds me and my husband of our dear Sofia.  I searched YouTube and found this video.  This will have to do for today.  I hope you enjoy the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.