Thursday, March 20, 2014

Papers, Papers, Papers

I have been gone for a week or so....

I have been quite busy with the school year nearing its end.





I have been busy with theme papers, workbooks and examination papers not to mention editing articles for the our grade school magazine and checking the graduation speeches which means restructuring sentences, reconstructing paragraphs, expounding ideas, finding more suitable words, etc. etc.

The school year will be over on Monday when the grade 6 students finally graduate.  I'll have two more weeks of school after that, to finish everything I need to finish for the year.  Hopefully, after that, I'll be able to post more regularly and also be able to read my favorite blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.