Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A year and a day ago

There are so many things I want to tell you today but I'm afraid some of them have to wait.

Today I am just going to tell you about how my Hunny Bed and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary.
I've actually been waiting for it like crazy ever since he and I got married.  I wanted to go back to attend the Mass at the church where we were wed, and I wanted to sleep in the same room where we spent our first night.  I wanted to feel what I felt that day and the morning after.  Unfortunately, because of some events that happened, which I am going to tell you sometime soon, our wedding anniversary didn't go as I had planned.

Still, it was a special day which started quite late because we were too tired from our trip back to the Philippines the previous night.

We had Contis cake for breakfast. Yes, I know it's weird but we are, in our own different ways, weird.

Mom and Dad's gift to us

After breakfast, which should have been called brunch if it didn't consist of only cake, we drove to Tagaytay.

On our way there, we exchanged  gifts and look what Ruel gave me!






     Here we are at the church where we were wed.



Then we had lunch at Josephine's at around 2:30 pm.




A year and a day ago Hunny Bed and I said our I do's, promising to love each other forever.  As we start another year, I pray that God continues to protect and bless us, Toots and all our loved ones.  May He grant us with a strong and healthy baby girl of our own and give us many years of love and bliss.

1 comment:

  1. Many, many congratulations to you and your husband!

    Molly @ The Move to America

    ReplyDelete

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.