Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend Recap

The last weekend was a little stressful because I found out I had a mass in my endometrium which made my doctor recommend a hysteroscopy.  It's scary for me because of the risks involved and the financial implications.

Good thing, I went to a birthday party right after the doctor's visit.  It was the first birthday of my cousin's daughter.  She had her party at TGI Fridays in Libis.  The party was from 3pm to 6 pm but because of my check-up, we arrived towards the end of the party.   You know what that means...
Anyway,  it's always fun to see my relatives, plus, my sister and her family were there too so I forgot my problems for a little while.

Add caption



Hope you had a nicer weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.