Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Firsts

I stumbled on  Mandy's blog and saw this fun post which some other bloggers are doing as well.  I decided to join in the fun and make my own.

1. First thing you do when you wake up in the morning.  
   Look at the time on my phone then spend a couple of minutes trying to convince myself to get up and prepare  
   for work.


2. First thing you do when you get home from work.
    Sit without doing anything.


3. First kiss.
   With my son's dad.



4. First thing you wanted to be when you grew up.
   Hmmm.... a wife? 


5. First choice beverage.
   iced tea


6. First choice dessert.
   So hard!  I love desserts....but maybe if I have to think of one that I will never ever get tired of eating over and over and over again, it's mango float!  I sing whenever I eat it. And I thank God I'm alive.  Really! No kidding!


7.  First choice of a restaurant.
Don't have one, probably something that serves pasta.



8. First song that comes to mind.
I Dreamed a Dream


9. First major purchase.
My laptop, if you can call that major.



10. First job.
.  After I graduated from high school I had a summer job in a pizza parlor.



11. First time you flew on a plane.
 I was 23, I went to Zamboanga City to meet my in-laws.


12. First real "big girl" job.
     I was 20 years old, two months after my college graduation, I started working in Sunlife Financial which was still Sunlife of Canada during that time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.