Saturday, June 11, 2016

Twentieth Letter to Sofia

Dear Sofie,

I have been pretty busy these past couple of weeks.  Mostly because I have been experimenting on some crafts and artworks.  Your mom has been learning how to paint with watercolors.  I'm not really good at it, but I am proud of my work.


I made this card for your Dad.  It was his birthday last week.  I also gave him a bottle of perfume which he didn't particularly like :( and a gift certificate to facial and diamond peel.

And here are some things I've sewn for my growing business.




I started sewing a year ago some two months after you went home to Heaven. I was so devastated back then and even thought I would never smile or hum a tune again.  One day I found something on the net called traveler's notebook and I thought that making it would be a good diversion for me. Sewing my first notebooks and writing letters to you have done so much for me.  I can't say I am completely healed because there is a big hole in my heart that will never heal until I finally have you in my arms.   But at least, the notebooks and the letters I write have helped me cope with my grief.

I have also sewn a laptop sleeve, a tote bag and I'm happy I have found a productive way to spend my spare time. But you know what?  I'd rather have no spare time just as long as I get to spend my time with you and Kuya together.  But that's impossible now, my only wish is for you to ask God to give me another baby girl, a healthy, normal and strong baby girl not to replace you but just to be bring cheer, joy and love to our days here on earth. Can you do that for me little one?

I love you dear Sofie.  And I miss you.

Love always and lots of flying hugs and kisses to Heaven,

Mommy

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Gab, if you want to order, just send me an email bbpaula888@gmail.com. Then, we'll correspond through txt after that for faster communication.

      Delete
    2. Hi Gab, if you want to order, just send me an email bbpaula888@gmail.com. Then, we'll correspond through txt after that for faster communication.

      Delete

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.