Monday, September 21, 2015

Sunday Currently (Turned Monday Currently) vol. 2




Here's my Sunday Currently on a Monday.  I'm sure it's still Sunday to most of the bloggers who have linked up with Siddathornton but where I am, it's Monday night.  

I am currently...

reading my students' make up quizzes.  After that, I'll be checking their projects.  It just seems so endless.

writing nothing but scores, scores and scores on my record sheet.

listening to our wedding soundtrack.  Right now, Ever After is playing.  That's the song that was played when we were first introduced as Mr. and Mrs. at our reception.

thinking that I really really need a good vacation and plenty of rest.  It's been more than a week and I still have the cold I wrote about in my last post.

smelling like hair color.  I bought L'oreal Excellence Creme yesterday to put highlights on my hair but it didn't work the way I wanted it to.  Ruel, my husband kept telling me to have my hair done at a salon but I didn't want to spend too much money on my hair so Ruel and I just did my hair last night after a lot of grumbling on his part.  I regret my decision though.  All I got is the same black hair plus the  bad smell of hair color which is proving to be stubborn.  I can still smell it even after I have shampooed my hair.  Maybe next time, I should listen to my husband.  I hope I remember this next time.  Hahaha!

wishing for an extension of the deadline for the submission of our grades.

wearing GAP pajamas and shirt.  I'm not yet ready for bed.  Still haven't had dinner but this is mostly how I look when I am at home.  I'm always in my pajamas.

loving the travelers notebook that I sewed myself.

hoping to have more free time soon so that I can finish sewing notebooks for my friends.


Let's all have a happy and productive week.  Good vibes!!!

For more posts like this, check out Siddathornton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.