Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Currently I'm....


Celebrating:  Teacher's Day.  We were actually pampered by the parents and students today by providing spa services for us. Lunch was also free.  I heard tomorrow would be another celebration.  I hope it will be fun.

                   
Add caption

Craving: for a kind of rice cake from the province of Negros.  Hunnybed and I went to a trade fair three weeks ago and it was there where I tasted it.  It was so good specially with muscovado sugar.


Hoping: for another relaxing time playing archery with my two favorite boys.


We went straight to the archery place from our Saturday make-up classes in school, hence, the outfit.

Wishing: for more time to do this

and this,


                                                   and this .....


Loving: this layout


Waiting: for my period.  I'm one month late and it's causing me a lot of stress.


Hoping: Things would change for the better soon.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I'm always waiting for my period haha! It's so stressful and always ends up disappointing me. I'm sorry you're going through that (unless it is good news!)

    I love that you're doing so much watercolor! I am so bad at doing anything like that and I wish I were a little more artistically talented by hand.

    I have been bullet journaling too and the hardest part for me is having something to put! Now that I'm working at home I roll through my to-do list and I can't come up with fun lists to write in.

    ReplyDelete

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.