Sunday, March 20, 2016

Eighteenth Letter to Sofia

Dearest Sofie,

How are you? It's been a while since I last wrote you a letter but don't think for one second that I have forgotten you because that is far from the truth. I think about you every day---Daddy and I think about you every day.

I wonder how life at home would have been like with you here. Life would have been so different by now, with you keeping me, your dad and even Kuya busy.  I would have given anything just to have that life with you. But I had no control over things. GOD wanted you back and no matter how badly we wanted you to stay, no matter how desperate we were to have that life with you, we couldn't do anything.

It's almost a year now since the day you were born. I still wonder what I did wrong. I still wonder if I failed you. I still wonder  if I was a good mom to you.  In any case, I hope you knew and felt how much I loved you, how much your daddy and I loved you.
You are loved and always will be.

Flying hugs and kisses to Heaven,
Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.