Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tenth Letter to Sofia

My dearest Sofia,

Kuya turned 16 last week.  We had the celebration two days before his birthday in a pizza restaurant. You might have noticed now that Kuya loves pizza.  So on his celebration we had pizza, pasta, chicken and salad (for Mommy).

I would have loved for you and Kuya to get to know each other.  You would have loved being with him.  I think he would have made you laugh with his silly antics and he would have made you smile with his music. I wanted him to have you  because I know that I won't live forever.  I guess he still has you, just not in the way I wanted him to.

This is your family.

Mommy, Daddy and Kuya



You were with me that day.  You are with me today.  You will always be with me, dear Sofie.

I love you forever.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.