Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Countdown

I have decided to do a little countdown today....but only until the end of this year.

159 days to go before my wedding.  When I first got engaged...I mean, this time around....I was so excited that the wedding was all I could think of.  Today, five months before my wedding, I am still excited, but most of the time, I try not to think about it because of the stress that it gives me. This is really a stressful time for me and Ruel.

3 months to go before the first fitting of my wedding gown.  I was the one who designed the wedding gown so I really can't wait to see if they would be able to follow my design and if my design would look as lovely in real life as it looked on paper.

2 months to go before I turn another year older.  I honestly cannot say my age at the drop of a hat anymroe.  I stopped counting a long, long time ago.  When people ask me my age now, I say, "I don't know" because I really don't know or I ask them to wait as I do the math.  It's really funny, I thought I was the only one who had this experience but I was recently talking to my college best friend and she has the same don't-know-my-age-till-I-do-the-math disorder as well!  Anyway, I thank God for every year of my life, every year with my loved ones, and for all of the many more years He'll give me  to enjoy with my loved ones.

39 days to go before my son turns 13! I can't believe it! I have a teenager!!!  I pray that God will give me the strength and the wisdom to raise such a strong-willed teenager like my son.  Who am I to complain?  As they say, "The apple does not fall far from the tree.", "Kung ano ang puno siya ang bunga".   I thank God for giving me such a talented, intelligent son. I love him so much and I pray that God will give us many, many, many more years to be together.

42 days to go before my mom turns another year older.  My mom is probably the most unselfish person I have ever met when it comes to her children and grandchildren.  My goodness! She doesn't sleep a wink when we are sick, even if it's just a slight fever.  I actually wonder how she does it.  I have tried doing it several times but I have failed every time.  I pray to God that He will bless my mom with many more happy, healthy and productive years.

6 days to go before Brigadoon practices start.  Well, you probably know by now how excited I am about this.  I have written about it twice, thrice if you count this one.   I really can't wait to see the other members of the cast.  And I want to feel that adrenaline rush again!


I really hope everything turns out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint a smile on my face by leaving a note.